The tins were kits with the "tin" turned on a lathe. They have realistic circles on the top and went together very well. Most of the packets are from printies found on the internet but a few were kits as well. Fiddly to glue up but I'm happy with the results. I think I will brush a sealer coat over them as well.
I spent hours working on them but was surprised when I finished that there weren't more of them. It's going to take me a long time to fill shelves in my shop!
My husband has a mini lathe that's for turning metal. He's already said he could make some tins for me, I just need to find the right labels so he can figure out how thick to turn them.
I re-organised all my mini's recently and found things that I forgot buying. It was a bit like a birthday surprise, even found doubles of some items. Oh well, I must have likes it enough to buy it twice! I can't believe just how much I have. We will need a much bigger house to display all of it if I ever get around to finishing projects.