Tuesday 9 September 2014

PROBLEMS.









Hello to my blog friends. It has been quite a while since I have posted but I have been quite busy.
Today however I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I have trouble opening my blog page, I can't see the list of other blogs that I follow, it takes several goes before I can access everything that I want to see. I am also seeing new "blogs" that appear to be advertising and in another language. How do I get rid of them?  Hope someone can help me or I may have to just close the whole thing!
It would help of course if I was more "computer literate" but I'm not game to push too many buttons.
At least some pleasant days here to be enjoyed after such a long, cold, wet winter.

Blessings to all,

Vicki.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki it might be because you havent used your blog in in a long time,i am not sure maybe you could ask Chooky blue she is pretty switched on with this sort of computer stuff,good luck my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete